Services and Support for Families
Family Involvement Center provides a number of family education programs, trainings, services and supports to youth and their families. In addition, we encourage and provide opportunities for youth and families to become involved as leaders in the System of Care. Please click on the "Families " tab on the homepage for more information.
Our Family-to-Family Program manages the Parent Assistance Center and offers direct support services through Parent Partners and Youth Mentors. In addition, the Family Involvement Center
- Telephone Support (Parent Assistance Center )
- Behavioral Health Promotions/Life Skills Classes for Families and Youth
- Support Groups
- Spanish Speaking
- Parent Education & Information
- FSP Circle of Hope Support Group
- Family Involvement Opportunities
- Child and Family Advisory Partnership
- Families Creating Change
- Family Leadership
See our calendar for 2013 meeting schedule.